AFTRS OPEN DAY 2016 - 10 SEPTEMBER, 10AM - 3PM
Australian Film Television & Radio School
Visit AFTRS Open Day on Saturday 10 September and find out how to start and progress your career in screen and broadcast industries.
AFTRS state-of-the-art facilities, professional tutors and industry connections are second to none, plus you’ll meet a network of like-minded creatives and form lifelong professional relationships.
Established to fuel and empower Australian creativity and storytelling, AFTRS courses are designed to meet rapidly evolving industry skill needs.
Come along to Open Day to find out about the range of AFTRS 2017 courses - the BA Screen, the most in-depth and creatively comprehensive screen degree in Australia, + Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas, Graduate Certificates and Masters programs.
• Find out everything you need to know about getting into AFTRS - merit selection rather than ATAR.
• Learn why AFTRS is consistently rated one of the top film schools in the world by the Hollywood Reporter - the only Australian educational institution to be included on this list.
• See why AFTRS Alumni include: Jane Campion (The Piano, Top of the Lake), Warwick Thornton (Samson & Delilah), Jocelyn Moorhouse (The Dressmaker) and Ivan Sen (Goldstone), as well as Margaret Sixel who won the Academy Award for film editing this year for Mad Max: Fury Road.
• Speak to AFTRS tutors – some of the best practitioner’s and education specialists in the country.
• Take a tour of AFTRS state-of-the-art film, TV & radio studios & workshops and check out the amazing equipment
• Hear presentations about the different course offerings.
• Gain an understanding of how an AFTRS degree can give you industry-ready skills.
• Find out about FEE-HELP and other support for AFTRS students.
• Get the facts to help you make a study decision that suits you.
WHEN: 10 September 2016, 10am - 3pm
WHERE: AFTRS Building 130, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Sydney NSW 2021
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 131 461
MORE INFO: aftrs.edu.au/opendays
Building 130, The Entertainment Quarter
10 SEPTEMBER, 10AM - 3PM